Am 13.03.19 um 01:36 schrieb Simon Lees:

If openSUSE is going to offer this as a supported option

What does it bring if openSUSE supports an option? People file
bug reports against packages - and maintainers of those close
them WONTFIX as "send a patch, I don't support this myself".

So please don't make more out of it as it is - it's not as your
openSUSE salary depends on happy openSUSE users. First of all
to break your system with this, other shells need to provide
alternatives as well - and it's up to these shells to make
sure their description says DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO WORK IN ALL
USE CASES.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.