Re: [opensuse-factory] LXQT powermanagement failure
Am Mon, 11 Mar 2019 21:32:39 +0100
schrieb jcsl <trcs@xxxxxxx>:

El lunes, 11 de marzo de 2019 19:17:40 (CET) Axel Braun escribió:
Hi,
I have installed TW (i586) and LXQT on an old
laptop. Suspend and hibernate work via hotkeys resp. systemctl.

lxqt-config-powermanagement is configured to have lid controlled
(suspend when closed) and battery monitored.

Both does not work. In the log I see:

Mär 11 19:07:46 eeePC systemd-logind[1208]: Lid closed.
Mär 11 19:07:55 eeePC systemd-logind[1208]: Lid opened.

but no suspend took place. Same with battery control: It just runs
until battery is empty.

Anyone an idea what is missing? Laptop-pattern is installed.

Thanks
Axel

Are all the dependencies installed? upower doesn't seem to be
installed by default and I think it is necessary. Check

https://github.com/lxqt/lxqt-powermanagement

That helped, thanks
I've submitted https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/684114 to fix
this