[opensuse-factory] Non-functional Steam in Tumbleweed
Dear Community,

Since January, openQA has been reporting on steam crashing on startup.
A bug had beenfiled for the maintainer, but since then, no reaction has
happened.

So, as the designated maintainer seems to have other tasks at hand, I'm
sure he'd welcome if somebody else from the community could jump in and
help out.

If nobody steps up, I'm afreaid we'll have to drop Steam from the
repos. Which, for one, sounds like a shame. On the other hand, seems
nobody in the userbase realized in the last two months that steam was
not working?!? So it might not even be that big of an issue if we drop
it.

Cheers
Dominique
< Previous Next >