  • From: Michal Kubecek <mkubecek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 08:58:55 +0100
On Wednesday, 13 February 2019 0:20 Simon Lees wrote:
Interestingly related to this discussion I read from the Meson twitter
account this morning "Switching to Meson made KornShell's build time
35x faster. Not 35 percent, 35 times." which is a pretty compelling
argument for making a change.

https://twitter.com/mesonbuild/status/1095391825647538176

It's hard to believe just switching to meson could achieve this without
something being deeply wrong with the previous build system and that one
couldn't improve the build times significantly even without meson.

Michal Kubecek