[opensuse-factory] Question about Sane - plustek is missing on my TW machine..
Maybe I'm just dumb or I didn't look around enough, but since today's TW
updates (last updated last weekend) my USB scanner (EPSON) isn't recognized
anymore, only partially. Reason seems to be the error message that YaST throws
up:
"plustek not found in /etc/sane.d/dll.conf"

Whereas scanimage -L does not see the printer, sane-find-scanner shows it
with:
(...)
found USB scanner (vendor=0x04b8 [EPSON], product=0x011d [EPSON Scanner],
chip=LM9832/3) at libusb:003:006
(...)

I'm still looking around, but has anybody noticed the same?

Thanks in advance!
--

Markus Feilner
Team Lead Documentation

- - -

_"Zu sagen was ist, bleibt die revolutionärste Tat."_

- - -
+49 173 5876 838 (also via Signal), privat: +49 170 302 7092
mfeilner@suse.[com|de] http://www.suse.com

G+: https://plus.google.com/+MarkusFeilner
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markusfeilner