Re: [opensuse-factory] zypper dup disk space requirement
On 07/02/2019 08.32, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 4:43 PM Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But, I can't even consider whether your proposition is correct or not,
because you have posted to this list data which is known to be
untrustworthy

The problem is not df vs some better utility to determine available
space. It is that the test by zypper does not account for all the
space that may be needed to complete the update. So updates start and
fail because of lack of disk space.

You are both correct :-)

The btrfs size report tool paints a worse picture than df:

Data, single: total=60.43GiB, used=59.82GiB

There is no space on the disk at all - if I read that correctly, which
perhaps I don't, because I don't understand that command and btrfs.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)