Re: [opensuse-factory] packages up for adoption
On 07/01/2019 21.47, Andreas Stieger wrote:
Hello community,

the openSUSE packages listed below are up for adoption by new
maintainers. They are pretty much all at current versions, are building
and working, and are in openSUSE:Factory.

I would like to invite in particular those community members that are
looking to start or expand their involvement in the openSUSE project.
SUSE is known to hire from the community, so please do check and see if
there is something that interests you. The best package maintainer is an
interested user of the software. There is plenty of support from the
reviewers and packagers - here is an overview of what is involved:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Duties_and_rights_of_a_Factory_maintainer

If you wish to start maintaining any of these, drop my a line or send a
request for maintainership in the build service directly.

o leafnode: leaf-site NNTP caching proxy

The developer of leafnode-2 has an OBS account and provides a package on
his home repo. Last time we talked he was learning about it, but I use
his package on one computer.

<https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home%3Amcepl/leafnode2>

--
Cheers / Saludos,