Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190205 released!
Am 06.02.19 um 16:00 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:

sysconfig (0.85.0 -> 0.84.3)

Hi,

Next to tons of upgrades, this also comes with the sysconfig reverted
that broke resolv.conf for many. If you however already have 0.85 and migrated
to a symlink yourself, I suggest to zypper al it and keep it. Otherwise
you might end up with a forth and back between file and symlink.

As far as we know, the bug is purely in the migration. But I wanted
to have this reverted for people that skipped 0201 and 0202.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.