[opensuse-factory] Re: Move of resolv.conf to /run not fully implemented or buggy.
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 15:31:35 +0100
On lundi, 4 février 2019 14.27:30 h CET Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Feb 04 2019, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On lundi, 4 février 2019 14.12:45 h CET Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Feb 04 2019, Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That does regenerated /etc/resolv.conf, but not replace it by a symlink

Worksforme. Are you sure your system is up-to-date?

Andreas.

I'm so happy to have drop netconfig and moved my config to systemd-resolve

ll /etc/resolv.conf
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 32 Dec 1 16:33 /etc/resolv.conf -> /run/systemd/
resolve/resolv.conf

Working nicely with networkmanager and all vpn and foreign network I
visit.

Does it work with NIS and NTP?

Andreas.
I don't think so, I'm not using nis, and for ntp
I've one chronyd server in the lan and for all clients systemd-timesyncd is
enough and working here.

I'm just waiting to have networkd in openSUSE systemd package to continue the
use of one native service.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch