Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190201 released!
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 16:53:01 +0100
On dimanche, 3 février 2019 16.14:59 h CET John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Hi!

On 2/3/19 4:12 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Please really do this time :)

This snapshot is exceptional in 3 aspects:

- it updates python from 3.6 to 3.7 and bash from 4.4 to 5.0

and both changes were far from painless

This has caused zypper now to ask for every Python package to change
its vendor from d:l:python, Cloud:Tools etc to openSUSE.

Is there a way for zypper to just switch the vendor by default? I tried
passing "--allow-vendor-change" but that didn't help.

Thanks,
Adrian

Which means now all d:l:p (and subprojects) have to be rebuild.

Damn Coolo was too efficient, I was hoping to have the whole week-end to fix
my python stuff, now I will apply the great patch to my work :
patience is a vertue

Nice job.

--

Bruno Friedmann