Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190201 released!
Am 03.02.19 um 14:00 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version=Tumbleweed&build=20190201

Please really do this time :)

This snapshot is exceptional in 3 aspects:

- it updates python from 3.6 to 3.7 and bash from 4.4 to 5.0
and both changes were far from painless
- we did a full rebuild of all packages (the last complete one
was in summer 2018)
- this is the first time since about 4 years that I was holding
the hand of the release process while the release managers
normally doing it are offline for various reasons.

So take extra care, it was done by amateurs :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.