Re: [opensuse-factory] dozens of unwanted packages !
On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 12:54:27 +0100, Daniele <kailed@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And also because of some of these tools :)

Not the ones you mention here, but I use xev on a regular basis

Fine, you need $Foo the install $foo.
Few of them are a sort of low level utlities but most are.. I would
say craps with better alternatives already available from all DE
(almost all).

Out of genuine curiosity, do you have a list somewhere the shows
"modern" or "better" alternatives to to each of these (outdated)
X11 tools per DE?

Daniele.

--
H.Merijn Brand http://tux.nl Perl Monger http://amsterdam.pm.org/
using perl5.00307 .. 5.29 porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE