Re: [opensuse-factory] dozens of unwanted packages !
Il 02/02/19 12:38, H.Merijn Brand ha scritto:
On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 12:16:15 +0100, Daniele <kailed@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Il 02/02/19 10:32, Jan Engelhardt ha scritto:

xorg-x11.spec:Recommends: xeyes

Guess someone's holding on to the fvwm2+eyes classic desktop.
Xeyes is only an example. xload, xman, xmag, xedit...
Who want to install xorg-x11 ? Why ?

All that use an X11 desktop

And also because of some of these tools :)

Not the ones you mention here, but I use xev on a regular basis
Fine, you need $Foo the install $foo.
Few of them are a sort of low level utlities but most are.. I would say craps with better alternatives already available from all DE (almost all).

Daniele.