Re: [opensuse-factory] [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
Martin Wilck schrieb:
SUSE will blacklist a number of legacy and/or less frequently used
file systems by default on SLES for security reasons.

The intention is clear and makes sense. However, according to the
Looks like manual mount request reply with "unknown file system" rather
than "we know the file system but you need to sign the disclaimer first
before you can use it".

IOW can we achieve the same with different means? IIUC the main concern
is someone plugging a USB stick with one of those unmaintained file
systems on it. The system then autoloads the kernel module, crashes and
whatnot. That behavior is triggered by the desktops and udisks2 right?
Could those modules therefore be blacklisted at udisks2 level rather
than preventing root from manually entering a mount command line?

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel