Re: [opensuse-factory] [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
  • From: Ondrej Holecek <oholecek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 17:58:31 +0100
On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 5:41:17 PM CET Martin Wilck wrote:
SUSE will blacklist a number of legacy and/or less frequently used
file systems by default on SLES for security reasons.

The proposed list can be seen here:

https://github.com/openSUSE/suse-module-tools/pull/5/commits/8cb42fb6658f210
cb8c955d584a65f7b041c0575

I was surprised to see F2FS on the list. If this email should count as a vote,
I would like to see F2FS not blacklisted.
Otherwise thanks for heads up.

Ondrej

In any case, note that even if we do this, you can re-enable the
filesystems you need by simply commenting out lines in the blacklist
file.

Regards,
Martin