Re: [opensuse-factory] [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
On Wednesday 2019-01-30 17:41, Martin Wilck wrote:

SUSE will blacklist a number of legacy and/or less frequently used
file systems by default on SLES for security reasons.

The proposed list can be seen here:

https://github.com/openSUSE/suse-module-tools/pull/5/commits/8cb42fb6658f210cb8c955d584a65f7b041c0575

The question is now whether we should do the same for openSUSE.

The question is whether perhaps autoloading should be inhibited by
default, and then a distro like SLES can *whitelist* all those that
likes.

That way, people can also whitelist their favorite filesystem *without*
having to edit any file that rpm installed (which, as we know, is always
leading to a conflict).