Re: [opensuse-factory] [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
Il 30/01/19 17:44, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz ha scritto:
On 1/30/19 5:41 PM, Martin Wilck wrote:
In any case, note that even if we do this, you can re-enable the
filesystems you need by simply commenting out lines in the blacklist
file.

I don't consider it controversial at all. As long as all it takes is
uncommenting those lines, I don't see any problems :).

We're still using affs and hfs on Debian's m68k, powerpc and ppc64 ports
and try to keep them in shape in the kernel.

Adrian

Many are old and not very common but F2FS ?

Daniele.