[opensuse-factory] [PLEASE SPEAK UP] Disabling legacy file systems by default?
SUSE will blacklist a number of legacy and/or less frequently used
file systems by default on SLES for security reasons.

The proposed list can be seen here:

https://github.com/openSUSE/suse-module-tools/pull/5/commits/8cb42fb6658f210cb8c955d584a65f7b041c0575

The question is now whether we should do the same for openSUSE.
I figure that while the above list is probably not controversial for
enterprise customers, openSUSE users may have objections to some
items on the list. Please speak up if you do.

In any case, note that even if we do this, you can re-enable the
filesystems you need by simply commenting out lines in the blacklist
file.

Regards,
Martin

--
Dr. Martin Wilck <mwilck@xxxxxxxx>, Tel. +49 (0)911 74053 2107
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton