[opensuse-factory] Re: TW of 20190121
  • From: Chuck Davis <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:26:23 -0800
It gives me great pleasure to report the installation process has been
HUGELY improved. The most annoying parts I posted last have
disappeared: no more downloading everything from repositories during
the DVD install; disk probe takes a reasonable amount of time; no more
crude request for a wireless connection (back to our standard network
config display). Yes!!

Unfortunately, the upstream Qt screw-up that causes the flickering
with Nouveau apparently didn't make it in yet so the KDE desktop still
is not functional. Cannot yet recommend clients and new users try it
out.