Re: [opensuse-factory] Yast (and some console programs) not correctly displaying
  • From: Rainer Hantsch <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 15:28:39 +0100
Hello, Wolfgang.

Thank you very much for this offer. I highly appreciate to you.

My system is openSUSE 13.2 x64, with KDE.

I will be happy to test it and also give you feedback. Is this only replacing
one particular executable, or is it more? (in case it makes troubles, I need
to be able to switch back (otherwise I cannot operate my invoicing software).