Re: [opensuse-factory] - Problems with YAST GUI - New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190115 released!

On Wednesday 2019-01-16 21:03, Marco Calistri wrote:

After the two latest updates I noticed that YAST GUI is very UGLY now.
It lost all the graphic context/icons it had before on its main interface.
[...]
P.S. I'm on XFCE DE.

Can you define ugly? (Screenshots!) Is the font affected?

(Qt apps have a rather ugly font in my XFCE/Leap system, so I got curious...t

Ugly probably is not the appropriate term.

The font are normal, the missing part are the icons, indicating the
specific Yast configuration setting.

Sharing a screenshot on Google-Foto for better understanding.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eWcctDKNSSFMur3C6

Regards,

--
Marco Calistri