Re: [opensuse-factory] - Problems with YAST GUI - New Tumbleweed snapshot 20190115 released!
Il 16/01/19 16:00, Dominique Leuenberger ha scritto:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version=Tumbleweed&build=20190115

Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please
see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports

Packages changed:
MozillaThunderbird (60.3.3 -> 60.4.0)

After the two latest updates I noticed that YAST GUI is very UGLY now.
It lost all the graphic context/icons it had before on its main interface.

I tried to switch WANTED_SHELL/WANTED_GUI from auto to qt and gtk
without any changes.

Be so kind to guide me if there is a specific way to recover the old
YAST graphic looks.

Thanks and regards,

P.S. I'm on XFCE DE.

--