Re: [opensuse-factory] snapshoot 20181224 plain hardware installation fails network
  • From: Mykola Krachkovsky <w01dnick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 14:36:01 +0200
субота, 29 грудня 2018 р. 21:09:52 EET Simon Becherer написано:
-> network installation will be done "fixed address" no dhcp
after reboot and login in kde the network will show
that it will search for address (of course not provided because fixed
addresses) so no network will not be avalable.
What are you using for static IP? NM, wicked or ifup?

if i start yast, there are only 2 moduls shown.
(no network, so no posibility to change.
-> this will be no problem if i during installation
in addidtion say "install mc" then after login
yast is ok. (this was my second attemp to go arround this problem)
Hmm. I have no mc installed and yast in terminal and gui shows a lot of
modules. Maybe some mc dependency is needed by yast and isn't installed for
some reason?
ncurses, libgmodule-2_0-0, libslang2, etc?

--
Kind regards,
Mykola Krachkovsky