[opensuse-factory] Re: Tumbleweed snapshot 20181224, but still no postgresql update
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 21:30:33 +0100
On mercredi, 26 décembre 2018 14.00:02 h CET Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Please note that this mail was generated by a script.

Since a few weeks there's pending sr to factory for newer postgresql 10
version 10.6 fixing a CVE (not that big, but still)

The upgrade was postponed to allow postgresql 11.0 to enter Factory (\o/)
But the whole process seems to be stuck in a "need another staging review"
which didn't occur. (And on obs the status is there's nothing to be done...)

I know how hard it is to make our distribution rock solid, but if a brave soul
would like to have a look, and unlock the dead lock (which no database
appreciate), he/she will make me really the happiest man ;-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch