Re: [opensuse-factory] build.opensuse.org x86_64 doesn't rebuilding packages
Moin,

On Sat, 22 Dec 2018, 10:16:36 +0100, Mykola Krachkovsky wrote:
Hi,

I've changed .spec file in my home repo [1][2] but only i586 started
rebuilding. x86_64 does nothing even after manual rebuild trigger (both WebUI
and `osc rebuild`).
I've tried to change spec a few times, I've checked building isn't blocked.
Package status is just ok (no any signs it should be rebuilt), repository
status is "State needs recalculation". For a half an hour already.
Is there something wrong with x86_64 build servers? Are they just busy?
status.opensuse.org states everything is fine.

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:NickLion:nv4:0/nvidia-bumblebee
[2]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:NickLion:nv4:1/nvidia-bumblebee

yes, indeed, it looks like something in the queue management is not
picking up requests; FWIW, I requested in several of my OBS sub-projects
to remove all built binaries (both via GUI as well as via osc CLI), but
nothing happened since then.

Can someone of admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx please have someone take a look?

Kind regards,
Mykola Krachkovsky