Re: [opensuse-factory] Akonadi/Kmail with PostgreSQL as backend on Tumbleweed
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 23:05:13 +0100
Op woensdag 5 december 2018 22:49:17 CET schreef Knurpht-openSUSE:
Op woensdag 5 december 2018 22:21:51 CET schreef Vinzenz Vietzke:
Hi,

Akonadi and Kmail, walking hand in hand, are giving me itches yet again.
So I dug around and came across some tutorials and hints for PostgreSQL.
Unfortunately I can't find a package for PgSQL as a backend to Akonadi
while other distributions have it.

I already asked on /r/openSUSE but without any luck.
Any hints how and where to start with Tumbleweed?

Regards,
vinz.

I'm using this config. Here's a forums post on it, if you need help setting
this up, please move your topic to support@o.o
Sorry, accidently hit the send button, and the forums post doesn't really give
the proper clues.
Install libQt5Sql5-postgresql
(Re)move ~/.local/share/akonadi
Change ~/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc like this
[%General]
Driver=QPSQL

[QPSQL]
Host=/tmp/akonadi-USERNAME_HERE.hash