[opensuse-factory] K8s vulnerability
I have only seen this in a Twitter post so far, and it sounds quite
nasty so I thought I'd bring it to wider attention.

https://twitter.com/IanColdwater/status/1069710608340275201

«
More info on CVE-2018-1002105. Recently disclosed Kubernetes
vulnerability allows all users, authenticated and unauthenticated,
backdoor administrative access to the API server, including the
kubelet...and it can't easily be detected in logs.
»

https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/issues/71411