[opensuse-factory] Freetype2 2.9.1
Hello,

Until today I was using the famous "namrac repository" in order to
obtain a better font rendering in my system, but today I noticed that
such repository is not available anymore on download page.

By googling a bit I understood that now freetype2 is relying on a newer
environment "...Harmony LCD Subpixel Rendering technique in freetype2
version 2.8.1 and above..."

Hence I have disabled the "namrac repository" and added the Tumbleweed
M17 one:

"https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/M17N/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/";

and updated libfreetype6 and libfreetype6-32bit.

But I would like to know if in addition I have to configure something on
my homedir in order to get the best font rendering with these new versions.

I mean something as setting up the variable "FREETYPE_PROPERTIES=" and
keep using or delete the file suggested for previous truetype rendering
as ~/.config/fontconfig/fonts.conf.

Thanks and regards,
--
Marco Calistri