Re: [opensuse-factory] zypper trying to replace installed package bat with alsabat on dup
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2018, 12:45:24 CEST schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 21/10/2018 05.12, simonizor wrote:
I just installed bat which is basically like cat, but with syntax
highlighting and such. When I run zypper dup, zypper wants to
replace bat with alsabat. alsabat has absolutely nothing to do
with bat lol... completley different functions. Both are from the
Main OSS Repository.
--> Bugzilla.

I agree in general, but in this specific case, writing a bugreport takes
more time than submitting a fix ;-) (Coolo's mail was quite helpful ;-)

I took the liberty to "report" the issue as

BTW: This is one of the cases where even packaging and OBS newbies can
easily get started ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Maybe everyone capable enough to write a book on systemd still hopes
it dies in a foreseeable future. [Sebastian on