[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2018/42
Dear Tumbleweed users and hackers,

Again we managed to publish two snapshots during this week: 1012 and
1015; 1011 stayed too long in openQA to be released and 1017 was
discarded. While trying to fix a bug, where Mozilla Firefox is only
published as x86_64 package in the repo, but not 32bit variant is
present, we ‘shot over the ; andt, and ended up with only the 32bit
version. As we did not want to change architecture for all users just
as a side effect of an error, that snapshot was discarded.

So, the two snapshots that DID get published brought you those changes:

* GStreamer 1.14.4
* Mozilla Thunderbird 60.2.1
* KDE Applications 18.08.2
* Linux kernel 4.18.13
* gpgme 1.12.0
* go 1.11.1

And Stagings are busily molding these updates into usable updates:

* GNOME 3.30 (likely to ship next week, but with GDM 3.28.x as we
faced issues with autologin with the 3.30 branch)
* KDE Frameworks 5.51.0
* glibc 2.28, Python 3.7, openssl 1.1.1: the three all interdepend on
each other and cause a bunch of new failures – See Staging:C
* LLVM 7
* Even more recent Linux kernels
* Mesa 18.2.x (VLC crashes need to be investigated)

Cheers,
Dominique
  • No further messages