Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Can no longer access pipe on cli
On 17/10/2018 17:32, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Okt 17 2018, Liam Proven <lproven@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 17/10/2018 17:05, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Or put it on S-RCtrl, so you have them both.

No, thanks. I use my right control key as a control key, notably for
Ctrl-End, Ctrl-Home, Ctrl-PgUp, Ctrl-PgDn.

You can continue to do that, of course.

OK, fair enough, but I suspect it would regularly confuse me - a
hesitant pre-keystroke tap would turn on something different. As I said,
I don't normally use AltGr, because not all programs treat it as another
Alt key.

Similarly, I don't use Caps Lock much, so I remap it to the Super (i.e.
Windows) key. I favour original 1980s/1990s IBM clicky keyboards and
they don't have Windows keys.