Re: [opensuse-factory] Can no longer access pipe on cli
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 16:32:03 +0200
Op woensdag 17 oktober 2018 16:01:56 CEST schreef Liam Proven:
On 17/10/2018 13:42, Ianseeks wrote:
Great, thanks for the info. I never knew what to use the <Alt Gr> key for
before - it also gives me the pipe on that key i was trying yesterday.
I assign it to Compose, myself. That is _very_ useful and makes it easy
to type loads of useful characters, from ½ and ⅓ and ¾ to ¢ and ¥ and ł
and so on.
Same here, and have been doing so for ages:
AltGr " a => ä
AltGr = c => €
AltGr = L => ₤
AltGr CCCP => ☭ :D