Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal to remove pyc/pyo from Python on TW
On 2018-10-05T07:15:29, Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Ever downloaded an image at every boot via LTE?

If distribution times are crucial, doesn't this sound like a need for an
incremental/differential distribution mechanism?

I mean, I get it, reducing the base is really helpful, but a local cache
of some form seems highly desirable to further reduce the impact.

Regards,
Lars

(AG Nürnberg)
"Architects should open possibilities and not determine everything." (Ueli
Zbinden)