Re: [opensuse-factory] HTTP 403 on most repositories.
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 00:35:44 +0200
Op woensdag 3 oktober 2018 00:12:33 CEST schreef Mark Polyakov:
I started getting errors upon `zypper dup` today. For example:

```
Warning: You are about to do a distribution upgrade with all enabled
repositories. Make sure these repositories are compatible before you
continue. See 'man zypper' for more information about this command.
Permission to access
'http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Application:/Geo/openSUSE_Tumble
weed/repodata/repomd.xml' denied. Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/...? shows
all options] (a): a
```

However, it is not just Application:Geo. Even the main OSS repo
(http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/repodata/repomd.xml)
seems to be failing. I have tested multiple IPs. What has happened?

-- Mark
Please be patient for a while. Or post on the heroes@o.o mailing list.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht