Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Proposal: Let's move to a more modern platform
On 07/31/2018 08:05 PM, Ronan Chagas wrote:

Contra: e-mail / mailing-lists are easy to archive and to search through.
Please show how to archive a "discourse" or other forum / chat platform,
how easy can you search through older messages, even with complex search
terms ?

It is archived in the server (why should we also have a local
archive?) and the search function is pretty complete (at least in
discourse).

Mailing lists get archived since decades in well-known file formats.

I really wonder how long those tools survive and when's the next data migration project no-one has time for.

Ciao, Michael.

< Previous Next >
List Navigation