Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal: Let's move to a more modern platform
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 20:13:06 +0200
Op dinsdag 31 juli 2018 20:08:01 CEST schreef Ronan Chagas:
Em 31 de jul de 2018, à(s) 15:05, Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
escreveu:

I tend to see discourse not as a mailing lists replacement, rather a
forums
replacement, and from that perspective I only see replacement of one
database by another. At the board f2f we talked about Matrix, which can
be accessed in multiple ways.

This kind of solution should be very nice! Is there any planning about using
something like that?

Cheers,
Ronan
The Board launched the idea at oSC18 and IIRC I read something in the ML from
someone having set up a matrix server. But these things take some time,
hardware, and a team to do it.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member