Re: [opensuse-factory] Proposal: Let's move to a more modern platform
Em 31 de jul de 2018, à(s) 14:55, Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx> escreveu:

So you're proposing an online database as replacement for some online
database? ;-)

More or less :D But one with much better / modern functions.

More seriously: I just don't get what's wrong with mailing lists. Every
time I tried Discourse I got lost with it's overloaded and bloated UI.
Too many buttons, smilies, BB code and stuff. Maybe I'm getting too old
for such things...

That said, if there's real demand for some web-based clicky interface
I'd like to point out Hyperkitty from Fedora:
http://hyperkitty.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/

This is very nice! In this case, you can still use e-mail or the on-line
interface right?

Cheers,
Ronan
< Previous Next >