Re: [opensuse-factory] accessibility possability to have gnome-orca function on live iso
On Wednesday, 25 July 2018 14:54:34 CEST Fabian Vogt wrote:
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2018, 14:48:40 CEST schrieb Majid Hussain:
hi there,
I have an update!
someone told me they got orca working on opensuse 13.2 gnome iso,
downloaded that iso and yes i'm hearing orca after the live cd booted
with alt plus super plus s in a vm.
could you look at the iso/installed apps and you may find what the change
is. thanks,

I assume it would work the same on current gnome isos if the already
mentioned issues get fixed

@Fabian do you know if the issues you mentioned are tracked as bugs and are
known to according developing parties that could help resolve it? I remember
the YaST-team stating that they would like to look into accessibility again
and also I would be happy to support bringing our automated tests further in
the domain of testing accessibility, given that openQA can at least detect if
sound is played at all ;)