Re: [opensuse-factory] Vagrant and Ruby 2.5 in openSUSE
On 23.07.18 12:38 Gerben Venekamp wrote:

I updated to TW20180720 yesterday and this morning things seem to be working
again.
[...]
Installed the plugin 'vagrant-libvirt (0.0.43)'!

I am currently working on getting the plugin installation via rpm
packages working again, that has been broken for some time.

Stay tuned for more updates soon...

Kind Regards,
Johannes

P.S.: Which version did you use in your OP? Do you remember the
vagrant version number? Because we recently had upgrades from 1.9.7 to
2.1.1 to 2.1.2 with quite some changes.