[opensuse-factory] accessibility possability to have gnome-orca function on live iso
  • From: Majid Hussain <mhussaincov93@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 18:39:20 +0100
hi there,
i'm very sorry if this is not the list to ask this,
I am blind and require a screen reader to navigate around the screen.
would it be possable to have gnome orca function from when the boot
screen is ran?
I really want to try out opensuse but currently I am unable to install it.
note,
I am able to navigate the boot menu on the dvd because it does have
the ability to talk, but after i click install there is no speech.
maybe have orca runnable on the live gnome image?
I boot via bios don't have efi.

I would be greatfull for any assistence with this,
Majid Hussain
--
kind regards,
Majid Hussain