Re: [opensuse-factory] Ruby expert help wanted
On 12/07/18 06:51 PM, Fraser_Bell wrote:

I have the help I need, and it looks like I have found us a brand new openSUSE
Contributor in the process!

Please: contribute to the Knowledge base.

As you learn, document you findings and the interfaces and the UI in a form that
will allow others to come up to speed quickly, perhaps start a wiki about the
YaST Ruby UI.

Good fortune with this project :-)

--
Lead and inspire people. Don't try to manage and manipulate people. Inventories
can be managed but people must be led. ~ Ross Perot