Re: [opensuse-factory] Version mismatch between software.opensuse.org and zypper?
On 2018-07-09 15:06, Gerben Venekamp wrote:
It seems that the latest Tumbleweed release should provide vagrant version
2.1.1. At least looking at: https://software.opensuse.org/package/vagrant
Here
the latest official release for Tumbleweed lists 2.1.1. However, doing a
'zypper se --details vagrant' reveals version 1.9.7. Why am I not seeing
version 2.1.1. with zypper? I'd like to have a more current version. The
absolute latest is strictly not necessary and just a nice to have. However
vagrant version 2 is.

After getting a more up-to-date version of vagrant is getting the vagrant-
libvirt plugin for vagrant itself. It would be great if I don't have to build
that one myself.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries/openSUSE:Factory/vagrant/standard#
shows that the 2.1.1 binaries were built 3 days ago, but it seems they
have not been published yet. I guess, they will be out soon with the
next Tumbleweed snapshot.