[opensuse-factory] Qt 5.11 Python official bindings (Pyside2)
  • From: Daniele Granata <denni.granata@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 17:20:13 +0200
Hi all,
with the new Qt framework 5.11 there is a Tech preview of their
official Python bindings
http://blog.qt.io/blog/2018/06/13/qt-python-5-11-released/
On tumbleweed I'm working with python3-qt5 package based upon PyQt,
the official one is derived from PySide2.
The questions:
How you will manage the transition?
will you release the new bindings with the same name "python3-qt5"?
there will be a new package that should coesist with the one above?
will you replace the package python3-pyside with the Qt one?

hope my questions belong to this mailing-list

cheers
--
Daniele