Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180620 released! Brokes WI-FI and Cinnamon
Il 22/06/2018 11:00, Dominique Leuenberger ha scritto:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version=Tumbleweed&build=20180620

When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.

After installing this TW update in the same way: zypper ref && zypper
dup, at reboot my Wi-Fi has stopped to works and also Cinnamon is crashing.

I had to reboot on previous kernel 4.17.2-2.gddde22d-default in order to
get a working system.

Cheers!

--
Marco Calistri
Linux version : openSUSE Tumbleweed 20180620