[opensuse-factory] Mouse clicks stops working (was: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180615 released!)
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 21:47:30 +0200

I've run into a quite unexpected problem with this snapshot: my mouse
stopped working in an almost hilarious way: I can still move the pointer
and things like the screen saver register clicks and scroll events
apparently (or just the activity really), but everywhere else I can't
click or scroll, not even on the login screen. It doesn't matter if I'm
trying that later in my usual Plasma/X11 or in Wayland session. Upon
attaching a new mouse (either via USB or PS/2), the first few seconds it
might work and then it goes again. All my usual mice register as some
sort of Logitech device (some of them are genuine Logitech, the others
are various OEM based on Logitech models). I've finally found an old
USB wireless mouse stick from a long decommisioned notebook that seems
to work and keeps working, but only as long as I don't connect any of
the Logitech mice. Anybody have an idea what's up with that?

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: