[opensuse-factory] tumbleweed [20180615] - device notifier fails to see removable drives
  • From: Andrew Colvin <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 08:37:34 +0100
Since installing this release last night my removable drives are not being
shown in the device notifier. Running plasmashell from the command line shows
this error

Failed enumerating UDisks2 objects:
"org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown"
"The name org.freedesktop.UDisks2 was not provided by any .service files"

Anyone else seeing this? If so I will raise a defect. Otherwise anyone have
any ideas what these missing service files are