Re: [opensuse-factory] 54 -lang discrepancy's with sna[shot 20180613
Op 15-06-18 om 15:00 schreef Dominique Leuenberger:
Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version=Tumbleweed&build=20180613

When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.

With this snapshot, I got 54 problems of the type

kwallet-tools-lang-5.47.0-168.1.x86_64 vereist kwallet-tools = 5.47.0

They are all about language packages not being in line with the corresponding software package, so I think it's no problem to ignore them, but I thought it was good to mention here.

regards, Jogchum Reitsma