[opensuse-factory] tumbleweed 20180606 problem with running KDE programs over ssh -X
With the update to 20180606 (on both systems) I find that I cannot run
(for example) konsole or kate remotely using ssh -X.

ssh -X 192.168.1.2 konsole

An unresponsive window appears without contents.

If I do

ssh -X 192.168.1.2 xterm

that works fine.

If from that xterm I attempt to start konsole on the remote system, I
get the same kind of unresponsive window.

If I destroy that window I see the following error:

QXcbShmImage: xcb_shm_create_segment() failed for size 8716800

Are others seeing the same behaviour? Should I open a bug report for
this?