Re: [opensuse-factory] Killing Group tag in .spec files
Am 30.05.2018 um 09:07 schrieb Scott Bahling:
On Tue, 2018-05-29 at 13:17 +0200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Tuesday 2018-05-29 12:45, Tomas Chvatal wrote:

But there are only 2 ways to use it, 1) yast view based on groups [...]
In general it does not really make sense to install packages based on
groups.

It was not so much about installation, but exploration in related
software. (To me, anyway.) The grouping made yast something of a "Things
to Explore" guide to the packages it had. It made me install and learn
about the roxen webserver once upon a time.

+1

Actually the Group index in YaST is what I use _every time_ I install a
system.
I'm always annoyed by wrong or inconsistent tags though but now I
understand that many people do not really care. :-(

Wolfgang