[opensuse-factory] Re: Please fix Leap 15.0 prj meta
Hi,

There are several persons with access as :Ports inherits maintainers
via the hierarchy. Nevertheless Dirk is the master of Ports. I would
only interfere there in case of emergency which I don't see here. I
suppose there is a reason why it chains to ports rather than
standard as before.

I was assuming that Leap:15.0/ports would link Leap:15.0/standard but it seems
it doesn't.

I've adjusted Leap:15.0:Ports/ports to point to Leap:15.0/standard now to solve
this issue.

Thanks for letting me know about the problem.

Greetings,
Dirk